Рубрики

понедельник, 30 мая 2022 г.

FMC’s Perspective On The Bradley Fighting Vehicle

 



Raymond C. Tower

Army War College November 17,1982

I must confess to some nervousness about how you will accept my words of wisdom today since my armed service credentials are with a rival service, the U.S. Navy. I served on destroyers twice with the Navy, first in World War II and again in the Korean War. However, after all the trials and tribulations in following the Bradley Fighting Vehicle through to production, I almost feel I’ve become a fellow comrade in arms - maybe because the scars associated with the birth of the Bradley are much fresher than those of previous conflicts.

So this afternoon, I’d like to review the challenges which FMC and the Army have faced in developing the BFV, and share with you my perspective on the defense procurement process.











Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий